Friday, November 1, 2013

Movie Review: Grace Unplugged


Title: Grace Unplugged
Rating: 5/5

Plot: Grace Trey performs with her Dad at church every week, but she feels that he's trying to hold her back. He feels he's only trying to protect her from what he's experienced in the music industry. Therefore, they can never agree. So, when her Dad's previous agent seems to have interest in making her the next big pop-singer, she jumps at the opportunity. Once fully immersed in the music world, she realizes how hard it is, and wonders if it is all she thought it would be.

We really enjoyed this movie! We thought that the story was very encouraging, and we will definitely want to own it!
 Movie Trailer:
Elinor's  Thoughts: I thought that this movie was adorable! It really got the message across that sometimes what we think we want isn't what we truly need, and that God can use our gifts in a way that can glorify Him. Can't wait for this one to come out on DVD!
Favorite Quote:
"Lord, all I've ever needed was Your love."
Marianne's Thoughts: I loved this movie! I am so thrilled to see movies with such good meanings so wonderfully done! I thoroughly enjoyed it and can't wait to watch it again! It was a very inspirational movie to watch as well, and like my sister I can't wait to own it!!!
Favorite Quote:
"I'm glad you're here. We need some light in the media." (So true!)
 (Words in parentheses are mine.)


No comments:

Post a Comment