Sunday, July 20, 2014

New Blog Header/Background!!

   Hey, ya'll! It's me, Marianne. I just wanted to ask ya'll what you thought about our new blog header and background. Personally, I think they add a lovely touch to blog, and I love that the header has our picture on it! How about you?



   We found the header and background on a lovely little website called Shabby Blogs. They have an amazing variety of blog backgrounds, headers, post dividers, and much more. The best part about it: It's all totally FREE! And they make everything far too easy!

  Today we enjoyed a delightful outing after church. We went to lunch at Fuddrucker's, and then shopped around at Joann's (my mom's favorite fabric store), Tuesday Morning, The Dollar Tree, and The Guitar Center. Elinor and I are taking Guitar lessons this year and are very eager to start! We had to pick up a few sets of strings and such, that's why we were at the Guitar Center. How was your day?

  I would also like to let you know that we will try to keep up with blog posts this week, but we will be helping with VBS at our church, so if there is any lack of posts, that would be why. Thanks for understanding our messy, beautiful little roller-coaster called life! Talk to ya'll as soon as possible!



8 comments:

  1. Oooooooh what a lovely surprise! I love your new header and background. I am most certinaly paying a visit to Shappy blogs. My day (this morning) was lovely as I was celebrating my nephew's (well cousin so young he is like my nephew) first birthday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Shabby Blogs is great! Happy Birthday to your nephew! First birthday parties are such fun!
      -Marianne

      Delete
  2. I love the header. I found a collection of Jane Austen's major works all in one book, with beautiful binding, in a thrift store, in good condition, all for $7! I can't wait to read Sense and Sensibility!
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! I love finding good books in good condition for a good price! I hope you enjoy it!
      -Marianne

      Delete
  3. Would anyone happen to know how one might go about centering a header? I'm afraid I'm next to clueless when it comes to these things! ;)
    -Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's lovely! I actually like it off center :-) .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks!! He had a lovely day thank you for your wishes Marianne :-). I now have a shabby blogs background do come and check it out somtime.
    ~Evie (Miss Brandon)

    ReplyDelete