Monday, April 21, 2014

Quick Encouragement #27


Image made by Marianne at PicMonkey

By Marianne

   Unfortunately I have done this way too many times. I've put on a shirt and thought "Man, this makes me look fat." Or I've looked in the mirror and thought "My teeth are so big!" But the truth is I was made in God's image. I read that passage in my Bible the other night and thought "Why? Why have I allowed myself to think that I am ugly?" God created me. God created you. The next time you find a flaw in your appearance, PLEASE, remember these two things.  
1. Remember that God created you in His image.
2. Remember that your outward appearance isn't what matters.
I know it's hard. Believe me, I do. But if you remember these things I pray that you will find the comfort I did. 


   

No comments:

Post a Comment